Inter-Chillers believe to prolong life and ensure maximum efficiency gains from all equipment, it is necessary to constantly review equipment needs and be at the forefront of all industry innovations. Some of these innovations include:
- BMS Upgrades to modern automated controls with remote access capabilities for accurate monitoring.
- Refrigerant Retrofits to allow existing equipment to be upgraded to more environmentally preferred solutions to reduce global warming potential and lower service costs.
- Compressor Upgrades to more modern, higher efficiency models to reduce operating costs.
- Variable Speed Drives to allow more accurate operation where equipment has the ability to fluctuate its speed and load characteristics.
- Electronic Refrigerant Flow Control Devices to allow for total close tolerance control of refrigeration systems to improve efficiency, reduce running costs and improve expected life span of equipment.